Sometimes you just don’t want to turn the oven on. Sometimes you don’t want to have to deal with multiple bowls, utensils, and all the other usual hustle and bustle there is with baking. I was in that mood today so I decided I would make something no bake and use the freezer instead of the oven.
In this recipe we are going back to all the great flavor combinations. I put banana, peanut butter, chocolate, honey, and oats all into one dense, chewy, power packed protein treat.
Macros: (per slice, makes 9)
Calories – 311
Fat – 8.7 g
Carbs – 43.2 g
Protein – 18.3 g
320g Old Fashion Oats
3 Scoops Muscletech Vanilla Whey
35g Powdered Peanut Butter
14g Coconut Oil melted
350g Banana (mashed)
Pinch of sea salt (optional)
Chocolate Layer Ingredients:
22g Chocolate Muscletech Whey
14g Melted Coconut oil
48g Melted Chocolate Chips
35g Powdered Peant butter
30g-50g Walden Farms 0 cal Chocolate Syrup
1. In a food processor place in all of your bar ingredients and blend until combined.
2. Once blended together, pour batter into a 8×8 or 9×9 pan that has been sprayed and lined with parchment paper. Spread evenly.
3. In a separate bowl combine all of your chocolate topping ingredients and mix. To melt chocolate chips the quick way, just put your oil in a small bowl with them and microwave in short bursts till melted. Some new microwaved even have melt options!
4. Pour Chocolate topping over the oat layer spreading evenly.
5. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours, but I waited a good 6 before cracking into mine!
6. Cut into 9 squares and enjoy! I like them cold right out of the freezer! They are fantastic with some peanut butter spread over them!
Here are some things you might need!
PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter Bundle, 16 oz (Pack of 2)
MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Protein Powder, Whey Isolate and Peptides, Milk Chocolate, 3.97 pounds
MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Protein Powder, Whey Isolate and Peptides, Vanilla, 3.97 Pound (1.80 Kg)
Quaker oats, old fashioned, 2 5 lb. bags, 100+ servings 10-lb
Nestle TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels 11.5 oz. Bag
Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
Pyrex Basics 8.1″ Square (2 quart)
Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Square Cake Pan, Gray
Here are a few other pages you might like!
Check out my latest recipe video! High Protein Pudding!