Hey hey everybody! I know I’ve been slacking on recipes, but I’m working on donuts yo!
In the meantime check this super easy, low fat recipe featuring my new jar of @waldenfarmsinternational caramel dip.
My take on Salted Caramel Apple egg roll coved in Graham cracker crumbs.
1. Lay out egg rolls
2. In a bowl mix 2 svg apple pie mix, 50g caramel dip, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/8 tsp salt.
3. Place filling in each egg roll.
4. Roll them up better than I did.
5. Melt 7g butter and coat.
6. Cover in Graham cracker. Roughly 6-10g depending on how thick you want it.
7. Bake for 14min at 350
8. Let sit and cool once done.
9. Try and plate fancy.
11. Add ice cream and @nutsnmore salted caramel pb to make it better.
1f/18.5c/2.5p per roll (before pb)
If you are a fan please show your support by grabbing a new official Macro Gainster tshirt here —— > Macro Gainster Shirts are LIVE!
Also be sure to give my facebook page a like as well! The Flexible Baker and my Instagram @the_flexible_baker