If you’re like me, you have loads of zucchini in your house. I’m working on all sorts of zucchini based recipes like the lemon cake from a few days ago. Today I have super quick, easy, and macro friendly Zucchini brownies featuring @muscletech chocolate caramel brownie protein. I plan to remake this and will add an updated version, so be sure to check back!
Macros: For 6 servings
1 scoop whey
30g cocoa powder
30g AP Flour
20g chocolate SF FF pudding mix
1 whole egg
8 oz zucchini
1 tsp vanilla
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees*
1. Chop up zuchini then place in food processor. Pulse until zuchini is broken up.
2. Add in your sugar, egg, and vanilla and pulse again until combined.
3. In a seperate bowl, mix together your dry mix, then add into your food processor. Pulse until combined.
4. Pour batter into a sprayed baking dish. I used a 8×8 pan. Add chips and caramel sauce if desired. Macros include chips but not caramel.
5. Bake in the middle of the oven until set and toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. Once cool, cut into 6-9 slices and enjoy!
Here are some things you might need!
Anchor Hocking Oven Basics 15-Piece Glass Bakeware Set with Casserole Dish, Pie Plate, Measuring Cup, Mixing Bowl, and Custard Cups with Lids
MuscleTech Nitro Tech Ripped Whey Protein Isolate Weight Loss Formula, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 2 Pounds
MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Gold, 100% Pure Whey Protein, Whey Isolate and Whey Peptides, Double Rich Chocolate, 2.5 Pounds
Watkins Original Extract, Baking Vanilla, 11 Ounce (Packaging may vary)
Nestle TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 12 oz. Bag
Walden Farms Caramel Syrup, 12 Ounce
Here are a few other pages you might like!
Maple Glazed Doughnut One Bar Review
Optimum Nutrition Cake bites
High Protein Chocolate Mousse
Be sure to check out my latest video!