Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins
Calories – 164 / Fat – 7.6 / Carbs – 18.3 / Pro – 7.2 per muffin(makes 12 total)
Pumpkin just never gets old does it? I love cheesecake, I love pumpkin. If your dieting and eat a low fat diet like I do, it can be a pain getting something like cheesecake to fit, well I worked some magic for ya.
130g of Pumpkin spice cookie spread(or cookie butter/peanut butter of choice)
1 box Fat Free Cream Cheese room temp
1 Scoop Muscletech Cinnamon Whey
120g Pumpkin Puree
1.5 oz Walden Farm Pancake Syrup
12g Truvia or other granulated sugar
2 whole eggs
12 Ginger Snap cookies
42g Pumpkin Spice Morsels
Pinch of Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 330 degrees
- In a bowl beat your cream cheese very well until smooth.
- Add in your sugar, whey, flavorings, and cookie butter. Beat well.
- Lastly add in your eggs and beat slowly until incorporated.
- Line a muffin tin with liners than place a gingersnap in the bottom of each one.
- Pour your batter over the cookie until almost full. Repeat x12
- Divide your morsels evenly throughout your muffins
- Place tin in the oven and bake for roughly 25-30 min or until done. You want almost all of the giggle out of the muffins.
- Remove from the oven and set on a cooling rack to bring to room temp.
- Once at room temp, put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to finish setting.
Here are a few things you might need!
Here are a few other pages you might like!