As a kid I can still remember getting excited whenever someone said their mom made puppy chow for the class. That sugary coating, delicious peanut butter, and then the crunch of the crisp cereal. What a fantastic dessert. Fast forward to the adult years, and the love hasn’t changed, but the effect on my waistline does. One day I was standing in the kitchen looking at my box of Oreo cereal and decided it was time to make a healthier protein packed puppy chow. This recipe is extremely easy and time saving with minimal ingredients and equipment needed.
Macros: 8 servings
Calories – 230
Fat – 7.5g
Carbs – 32.4g
Protein – 8.8g
84g Semi Sweet Chocolate
60g Favorite Peanut Butter
120g Favorite cereal
2 Scoops Muscletech Vanilla Whey
34g Powdered peanut butter
Large zip-lock bag
- Melt semi sweet chocolate, honey, peanut butter(I used biscoff😍) in a large bowl.
- Once melted, mix the chocolate mixture together.
- Place your cereal into the bowl with the and mix well fully covering the cereal .
- Place your protein and powered peanut butter in a large zip-lock bag and mix.
- Pour in cereal mixture, close the bag and shake! Shake until all powder has been incorporated on the cereal.
- Pour into a bag and devour!!
Here are a few things you might need!
Here are a few other great pages!