Just look at that beauty. Feast your eyes on the next treat you’re about to make for yourself. You might make with the intentions of sharing, but once you bite into this soft, fluffy, moist, delicious bar your not going to want to share. Eat it warm, cold, plain, or spice it up with toppings anyway is a good way as long as your eating it!
I thought some fat free cool whip, fresh blueberries, and some cinnamon @epicspreads would be a great combo!
Macros: Per 9 Slices
Calories – 150
Fat – 5.8g
Carbs – 15.6g
Protein – 7.8g
80g Oat Flour(ground up oatmeal)
44g or 1 scoop of Whey(I used MT Cinnamon)
100g Truvia or granulated sugar of choice
1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum(Optional. I added to experiment but not sure it made much difference.)
21g Lite butter
28g Coconut Oil (melted)
115g 0% Plain Greek Yogurt
1 whole egg whipped
4 oz Low fat milk or milk of choice
46g Liquid egg whites
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
75g Fresh Blueberries
(Preheat oven to 350 degrees)
(Prep steps: Whisk Eggs, Grind oats into flour, spay a 8×8 pan with non stick spray, use parchment paper if you would like, melt butter, melt coconut oil.)
1. Add all of your dry mix together in a medium bowl and combine well. Feel free to add in your blueberries as well and gently cover them in your dry mix.
2. In a separate bowl add in all of your your wet mix. Whisk everything together until combined.
3. Proceed to add your dry mix into your wet, folding with a spatula gently well you do. Careful not to mash your blueberries.
4. Place into prepared 8×8 pan and bake in the middle of the oven for roughly 25-30 minutes. Use the toothpick test to check if done to be sure.
5. Once baked, remove from oven and place on cooling rack for at least 15 minutes. After 15 minutes feel free to slice and eat!
I topped mine with fat free cool whip, fresh blueberries, and @epicspreads cinnamon peanut butter. This bake would also be fantastic with a bit of honey and a dash more of cinnamon paired with a hot cup of coffee for breakfast, a nice snack, or for dessert with a scoop of ice cream! Check out a few ice cream recipes here – Coffee Ice cream Nice Cream
Here are a few things you might need to make this happen!
Nordic Ware 47500 Naturals Aluminum Commercial 8″ x 8″ Square Cake Pan, Silver
USA Pan Bakeware Square Cake Pan, 8 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
MuscleTech NitroTech Whey Protein Powder, Whey Isolate and Peptides, Cinnamon Swirl, 32 Ounce
Truvia Natural Sweetener Baking Blend 2.5LB
Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
Epic Spreads Nut Butter (Cinnamon Roll Peanut Cashew Coconut)
Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Regular Rolled Oats, 32-ounce (Pack of 4)
Xanthan Gum Gluten Free(8 oz) – USA Packaged & Filled in a Dedicated Gluten & Nut Free Facility
Simply Organic Ground Cinnamon, 2.08 Ounce
Watkins Original Extract, Baking Vanilla, 11 Ounce (Packaging may vary)
Here are a few other pages you might like!
Check out my latest video!