Fall. I have a love and hate relationship with it. I hate it cause it tells you that winter is coming, and winter in Wisconsin is brutal. I love it cause bugs go away, temps are warm in the day, yet cool off at night, and most importantly PUMPKIN EVERYTHING comes back around. I originally planned to make this a snickerdoodle theme but pumpkin just kept calling! Moist, light and fluffy, served great warm or cold! Enjoy!
- Calories – 179
- Protein – 12
- Fat – 4.6
- Carbs – 22
- 1.5 Scoops Cinnamon Whey
- 84g Lite Butter
- 50g Splenda Brown Sugar
- 50g Truvia
- 240g Pumpkin
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 60g All Purpose Flour
- 28g Almond flour
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 oz Maple Syrup
- 4 oz Fat free cream cheese
- 28g Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer place in soft butter and sugars. Beat until combined and fluffy.
- Add in your pumpkin, vanilla, eggs, and mix completely
- In a separate bowl place in the rest of your dry ingredients and combine.
- Slowly add in your dry mix to your wet and mix only until combined. Don’t over mix!
- Once batter is forms, dump and spread evenly in a greased 8×8 or 9×9 pan.
- Place in the middle of your oven and bake for 28min roughly. Depending on your protein it might take less time, or even longer. Just keep an eye out!
- Once done, remove from oven and let rest on a cooling rack for at least 10minutes.
- Well cooling, place all of your frosting ingredients in the mixer and combine well.
- Once loaf is cooled, frost and cut into 9 squares!
Here’s some things you may need!
Here’s a few other pages you might like!