Weathers getting colder so one thing that means other than PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING is that zucchinis are in abundance. I have one sitting on my counter as I type this that is over 4lbs!! Now I eat plenty of veggies for the both of us, but I do know some people have a hard time getting in those healthy green goodies. I decided I would incorporate them into a delicious muffin to make life easy! Traditionally people will make zucchini bread, but then I have to deal with slicing, toasting, adding spreads, etc where as a muffin all I have to do is eat it =D
- Cals – 95
- Fat – 2.7
- Carbs – 13
- Protein – 7
- 50g Vanilla whey
- 90g Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 52g Truvia
- 28g Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 150g 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2oz Almond Milk
Instructions – Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shred 200g of Zucchini then squeeze out the water. Set aside
- In a separate bowl place in all of your dry ingredients, and mix well
- In a small bowl melt your butter and set aside to let cool slightly
- Crack your eggs in a bowl and whisk until broken down. Then add in your vanilla, Greek yogurt, zucchini, and milk. Finally add in your melted butter, and mix well
- Now dump all of your wet mix into your dry mix and combine.
- Lastly sprinkle your chocolate chips into the batter and mix well.
- Spray your muffin tin and pour batter in.
- Bake in the middle of your oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
- Pop out of the oven when muffins are done. Place them on a cooling rack for 10 minutes to let finish cooling.
- Once 10 minutes is up, pop them out of the tin and place back on the cooling rack to finish cooling.
Things you may need
Things you may like