- Calories – 313
- Protein – 28
- Carbs – 38
- Fat – 6
I figured I was due to get you all a recipe! I know I have been slacking on production but bare with me as I was wrapping up my next Donut E-cookbook that will be released in September! Today I whipped up a single serving JUMBO peanut butter oat muffin with a chocolate brownie base! Now I know I cheated using a Fiber One brownie, but the macros are legit, it was the perfect size, and they taste awesome! Plus, chocolate and peanut butter is always a good idea. Right?
- 20g Peanut Butter Protein
- 20g Quick Oats
- 7g Coconut Flour
- 46g Liquid Egg Whites
- 40g 0% Greek Yogurt
- 30g Walden Farms Syrup or any syrup
- 1/4th teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8th teaspoon Salt
- 1/2t Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray you Jumbo muffin tin(if you don’t have just make 2 smaller muffins)
- Place your Fiber One brownie in the bottom of the tin
- In a bowl place in all of your ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter over your brownie and place tin into the oven on the middle rack.
- Bake for roughly 16-20 minutes depending on your protein and how wet your batter is.
- After the muffin is cooked through pull out and let sit for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Things you may need: