Macros: (Makes 21)
- Calories: 102
- Protein – 6.5g
- Carbs – 12.5g
- Fat – 3g
- 42g Lite Butter
- 60g Splenda/truvia Sugar
- 150g 0% Plain Greek yogurt
- 122g Unsweetened Applesauce
- 138g Liquid Egg White
- 1 Whole Egg
- 20g Unsweetened Coco
- 156g GNC Chocolate Leanshake (If you don’t have you may need to add in a small amount of extra flour)
- 120g Old Fashion Oats
- 68g Double Chocolate 60% Bittersweet Chips(Ghirardelli)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 oz Brewed Alphamind Coffee
Instructions: (Preheat oven to 350 Degrees)
- In a bowl place in your butter. Place in microwave and melt.
- Next place in 2oz Alphamind Coffee, and 30g chocolate chips. Stir until chips melt.
- Now add in your yogurt, applesauce, and eggs. Mix well.
- Proceed to place in all of your dry mix, except the remaining chocolate chips. Combine well.
- Spray your muffin pan with non stick spray and place in your batter.
- Place remaining chocolate chips evenly over your muffins.
- Bake in the middle of your oven for 10-15min depending on protein. Mine took 12 minutes. Use the toothpick method to check if done.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack for 10 minutes. After ten minutes remove from pan and let them finish cooling.
Things you may need:
Here’s a few other recipes I thought you might like