- Calories – 90
- Protein – 5
- Carbs – 6.5
- Fat – 5
It’s almost 90 degrees here in Wisconsin. For us northerners that is WAY too hot! Not used to this heat at all after we go through 6 months of freezing temps! The oven was broke for the last 2 weeks but I still wanted to get some recipes made up for the site, but with this heat maybe it was for the best not to do any baking anyway. Looking through my recipes I definitely needed to get more no bake recipes together anyway, so it was perfect timing. With only 7 ingredients, and very little heat source, these Salted Caramel Truffles would be perfect for an afternoon snack with very little heat needed!
- 28g Coconut Flour
- 2 Caramel Cubes
- 1 Scoop Salted Carmel or Vanilla Protein
- 1-3 oz 0 cal pancake syrup(optional)
- 14g Coconut Oil
- 1oz 0cal Caramel Syrup(optional)
- 14g Dollop Gourmet Salted Caramel Frosting
- Grab a Bowl and place in the coconut oil, microwave until melted.
- Next proceed to add in the remaining ingredients minus the frosting.
- Mix all ingredients well until a dough like substance is formed.
- Once dough is formed, make into 6 even sized balls. I placed these in the freezer for 15 min just to help bring everything together.
- Next, place your frosting in the microwave until it melts.
- Remove truffles from freezer and evenly coat each one with the frosting.
- Lastly I used some 0 cal caramel syrup and drizzled over each one. Place back into fridge to store.
Things you may need:
I also wanted to attach a few more recipes that I thought you might enjoy!