So, If you know me then you know I love cinnamon rolls. I’ll take them anyway you serve them: Warm, cold, stuffed, deep fried, baked, and now even turned into a bake! This is everything I love about a good cinnamon roll and more. Warm, gooey, crunchy, and soft all at the same time. The chocolate chips and apples make sure to keep pockets of soft gooey pockets, well the cookie dough and syrup crisp up for a nice crunchy texture addition almost forming a crust through out the bake. Enough chatting, lets get down to business.
Be sure to grab a shirt if you haven’t yet! Shop Shirts
Also be sure to give my facebook page a like as The Flexible Baker and be sure to follow me on IG @the_flexible_baker ! Thanks for all your support!
I recently started a Youtube channel as well under, The flexible baker so be sure to subscribe to that as well!
- Cals – 378
- Carbs – 66.2
- Fat – 10.8
- Protein – 4.6
Macros will vary depending on what cinnamon rolls, cookie dough, and syrup you use.
- 1 package low fat Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 170g or 2 svgs Great Value Sugar Free Apple Pie Filling, diced up.
- 62g or 2 svgs of Chocolate Chip cookie dough, broken into small pieces.
- 2 Oreo Cinnabun cookies Oreo Cinnamon Bun Sandwich Cookies (12.2-Ounce Package)
- 100g of Waldens farm 0 cal syrup. Walden Farms – Calorie Free Pancake Syrup – 12 oz X 2
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×9 with non stick spray
- Cut of cinnamon rolls into 4 pieces and place into dish.
- Next place your apple pieces, cookie dough, and syrup evenly through out the bake.
- Crush up 2 Oreos and sprinkle over the top(you can leave out and do once completed as well)
- Bake in the oven for 20 min, or until the cinnamon rolls turn golden and slightly hard.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack for 5 minutes.
- Warm icing sugar up enough to drizzle. Proceed to drizzle all over the bake.
- Cut into 4 large pieces and enjoy! Goes great with a Apple Pie ice cream!
Thanks again for reading! Here’s a few recent posts you might enjoy!