I got a surprise gift from Patrick over at http://www.epicspreads.com yesterday! It had his toffee and cookies n cream spreads in it! I immediately knew what I had to do! Cookies!!!
This recipe is so simple and quick to make!
- Cals: 194
- Fat: 11.9
- Carb: 12.1
- Protein: 11.5
What you will need:
- Baking Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- 200g Epic Spreads CNC Spread, or favorite Peanut butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 14g Brown Sugar(splenda version)
- 14g Truvia
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Scoops MTS CNC Whey
- 1 Oreo Cookie(Reduced fat)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein. I used ETB. Use chron30 to save 30% ! http://www.etbfit.com
- water or milk to get to glaze consistency
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, place all of your ingredients. Combine everything together
- Grab your baking sheet and either spray it down or use silicone non stick mats, place cookies evenly on the tray. I got 10 good size cookies.
- Optional Step, but included on macros. Take one oreo and crush it up. Sprinkle a bit on each cookie.
- Place in oven on middle rack and bake for 8-10 minutes. Don’t over bake!
- After they are done, remove and place on cooling rack.
- Grab a piping bag, spoon, or perffered method and glaze cookies!
- Now you are done, so eat your hard work!
Be sure to follow me on IG @the_flexible_baker and on facebook as The Flexible Baker!